Leonardo's Last Supper is preserved in the refectory, or Cenacolo, at Santa Maria delle Grazie in Milano.
Due to the fragility of the work, resulting from the technique that Leonardo da Vinci used to achieve his masterpiece, entry is only allowed every 15 minutes with a maximum capacity of 30 people at any given time.
BOOKING IS MANDATORY.
From Tuesday to Sunday 8:15 - 19:00 (last entrance 18:45)
Closed on Mondays and on January 1st, May 1st, December 25th
OTHER WAYS TO PURCHASE TICKETS
- By contacting the call centre (toll number, Mon-Sat: 8-18:30) on: +39 02 92800360
- Free call from Italian landlines: 800 990 084
TICKET COST (WHICH MUST ALWAYS BOOKED EVEN IF ENTRY IS FREE)
PRICE: € 10 (+ € 2 reservation fee)
REDUCTIONS: € 5 (+ € 2 reservation fee)
- European Union and EEA (Iceland, Liechtenstein, Norway, Switzerland) citizens aged between 18 and 25;
- European Union and EEA state school teachers with permanent contracts.
FREE: € 0 (+ € 2 reservation fee)
- Visitors under the age of 18 years;
- I.C.O.M. (International Council of Museums) members;
- Disabled European Union citizens accompanied by a family member or by a care worker.
ENTRANCE TO THE MUSEUM OF THE FIRST SUNDAY OF EACH MONTH IS FREE HOWEVER BOOKING IS STILL REQUIRED.